Monday, October 12, 2009

How can you get back mail you sent to someone on gmail? ?

I sent my boyfriend a very hateful message on gmail, and i really regret it. how can you get the message back without him ever knowing.
How can you get back mail you sent to someone on gmail? ?
Simple answer-- you can't. Once you click send, the person receives the email almost instantaneously (especially since it's gmail, which I've found has the fastest send/receive time of any email service I use). I'm afraid you can't undo this action.





My best advice is for you to call up your boyfriend now, and tell him, "Please, please, PLEASE delete the last email I sent you without reading it. I said some things I didn't mean, and I regret writing it." Or if he has already read the email, apologize to him and explain why you wrote it. You can't take the message back, but you can make receiving it a lot less hurtful. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting