Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to send a message in GMail without using the mouse?

In GMail I would like to be able to send a message without touching the mouse. I think I was able to do this previously but just hitting tab and then enter after I was done writing the message. However, now when I hit tab after typing the message I get a pop up that says "Would you like to discard the message?" Is there any way to send a message in GMail without using the mouse?
How to send a message in GMail without using the mouse?
Hey,


You need to check the settings:





click on settings


Select General Tab


Look for "Keyboard shortcuts:" and see "Keyboard shortcuts on" is selected.





Save the settings.





Now:


Press "C" to compose and "Tab+Enter" to send!





Hope this helps!





Cheers!
Reply:You should be able to keep using the tab key, but just watch where the little gray box that outlines where your "tabbed indicator" is, you may actually tabbed too many times and went to the delete option :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting