Saturday, October 24, 2009

Help with gmail. Can not open or send mail?

I receive e-mails and when I click to open a blank page appears. I can not send an e-mail. I also do not know how to transferr an e-mail to one that works.


If I could open the e-mail I could transfer it.


Supposedly gmail is part of HTML but I can not figure out how to get into that system to read existing gmail.
Help with gmail. Can not open or send mail?
well it seems that we have a little problem here..





I also have a gmail account...and I've never had any problem with it





First of all...try changing your browser...try mozilla firefox to open it, if that doesn't work, try using another computer to do that, maybe there's something wrong with it
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting