Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My iPhone send me a copy of my own email with gmail.?

My Iphone keeps on sending me a copy of my own email I sent to somebody to my inbox. My BCC is already off on my iphone. I cant figure it out. Please help. Oh and I am using gmail
My iPhone send me a copy of my own email with gmail.?
I get the same thing with my motorola Q. I am also using gmail. I believe it is cause Gmail stores the email as conversations. When you reply or send a new mail it puts it in your inbox as part of the converstion so when your phone goes to get new mail it thinks that is new mail since it is in your inbox. I think that is just how it is with gmail since I also have email with another service and it doesn't do that but gmail gives a larger mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting