Monday, October 12, 2009

How can i send my addresses from the yahoo to gmail account?

Open Yahoo Mail.


Click on the Addresses- menu


After that click on import/export.





The export menu isn't directly visible, scroll to the bottom of your page to see it.





There you have the option to export your address-book in 5 formats. Use Yahoo CSV to export your contacts to a single file on your PC.





Now login on Gmail and click on Contacts or Address book


(Don't know what it's called in your language since I use the Dutch version)





Click on the Import option, a new screen appears and you can choose the Yahoo-file.





That's it...





By the way..... I've just done it my self, it seems to work, but... I have hardly any other info as Email-adress and name of my contacts in my addresses. I hope... Yahoo CSV (Comma seperated Values) is organised the same way as Gmails-CSV. So, once you did the export/import, check the addresses to be sure no important info is lost during this action.
How can i send my addresses from the yahoo to gmail account?
where on the bottom page exactly (eg) L OR R Report Abuse

first name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting