Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why won't Yahoo password reset send requested reset to my alternate address? GMail is not flagging it as spam.

1) I've confirmed that my alternate email address does point to the correct yahoo ID using the password/reset tool. This email comes through just fine.


2) I've filled out the password reset request a number of times, with no response within 36 hours.


3) I've made sure that the email is not entering my SPAM filter folder.


4) I tried the password reset on this account (it has a challenge-response password-reset question). It does work with the challenge-response but NOT with the alternate email. The account I'm trying to get the password for is linked to my flickr account (which is why I care at all).


5) Why doesn't yahoo reply when I follow their instructions and reply to their auto-generated emails about my problem not being resolved?
Why won't Yahoo password reset send requested reset to my alternate address? GMail is not flagging it as spam.
Article below explained what the SPAM is and how is it triggered and how can you avoid your email being marked as SPAM





http://ns.tools.googlepages.com/spam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting