Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gmail question: Is there a way to schedule sending an email?

This is about Gmail, but in fact I'm not sure any email (yahoo or ms outlook) system has this feature: to set the schedule to send a message. So you compose a draft, but don't send immediately, instead, you preset the time, say Sept. 30, at a specified time. Is this possible?
Gmail question: Is there a way to schedule sending an email?
You can see this:





http://techblissonline.com/schedule-your...





Do it at your own risk.
Reply:Ya know, I'm not the best person to give an answer but I am with gmail and I have been wondering the same thing. I know that gmail said that they came out with something like that but I think there were some complications. I have pretty much searched the sight and not found it.





And besides, if it was there, don't you think it would be in big font and advertised well, because most mail systems don't have that?





Hope I helped! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting