Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anyone has demonoid account? Can somebody send me an invitation code? rain35a63@gmail.com Thanks in advance!?

Sorry, I don't have an invitation and they were closed this past Friday. (They have been doing server maintenance.) Try Thursday night or Friday morning and you should be able to register.





Also another good thing is the torrent tool bar add-on for Firefox. It allows you to search multiple sites for torrents with ease. I use this also at times.
Anyone has demonoid account? Can somebody send me an invitation code? rain35a63@gmail.com Thanks in advance!?
If you are looking for a recent file, I hear that you can just go to demonoid.com/files and download. There is apparently a maximum of 3 downloads before they ask you to re-register (or clear your coookies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting