Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cannot send messages in apple mail using a gmail account?

Used to work great but for some reason I can only receive mail. When I try to send I get a pop-up





"cannot send message using server smtp.gmail.com:nolaw09


The connection to the server “smtp.gmail.com” on port 25 timed out.





Select a different outgoing mail server from the list below or click Try Later to leave the message in your Outbox until it can be delivered."





it says my server is offline


I can send and recieve through the gmail website but i prefer to use apple mail.





this has been going on for a couple days
Cannot send messages in apple mail using a gmail account?
Get gmail notifier for your dashboard then specify "mail" as your mail sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting