Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In gmail, I cannot view the list of contacts which the contact which has sent to me has sent to?

The question might be a bit confusing. Let me explain to u with an example. When we view new messages from the inbox, at that time above the full details of the contact, time the message has been sent and the other contacts which the message has been sent. But in gmail, the list of other contacts which the message has been sent other than me, is not displayed. Do u know any way by which I can view those contacts too. Please help.
In gmail, I cannot view the list of contacts which the contact which has sent to me has sent to?
May be autosave contact options is disabled





you have not explained the question properly :-)
Reply:No, thats not possible. This is happening because the sender has put those email addresses in bcc (blind carbon copy) due to which you're unable to see other email addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


send gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting